Sage Pro ERP Manufacturing Shop Control
The Sage Pro ERP Manufacturing Shop Control module is used in conjunction with Production Entry and Work Orders. It provides Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRPII) features such as shop floor capacity scheduling, what-if planning capabilities, and WIP tracking.
Sage Pro ERP Manufacturing Features of Shop Control
- Allows entry of plan orders for what-if scenarios.
- Update and view progress of work order from WIP Tracking screen.
- Import work orders to plan, view, and implement production schedules.
- Access bills of materials, customer, inventory, route, and calendar files from Shop Control.
- Easily customize key terminology.
- Allows access to WIP Tracking screen from Customer Connect.
Sage Pro ERP Manufacturing Standard Reports
- Gross Requirements Plan
- Net Requirements Plan
- Shortages Plan
- Plan Order Summary
- Plan Order Detail
- Work Centers