Ready to Take the Next Step in Business Success?
Like all owners of small businesses, you think twice about the investments you make. You’ve learned to manage with the fundamental resources you initially set up. But how long can you continue to keep processes manual and deal with having key information buried without affecting customer satisfaction? Sadly, some business owners have decided against implementing an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system in the past because they thought it would cost too much or be too complicated.
The SAP® Business One ERP software application can give your business the boost it needs. With SAP Business One, especially developed and priced for small, emerging and midsize businesses, you can:
- Integrate all your core business functions
- Eliminate the need for manual processes
- Make smarter, faster decisions
- Support your changing and growing needs
SAP Business One ““ Built for Companies Just Like Yours
Maybe you’ve heard about the great things SAP® software can do to help companies run better, leaner, and smarter. Not just big companies, but companies of all sizes. In fact, over 77% of SAP’s customers are small to midsize businesses like yours. You need the right tools and technology to be competitive today while ensuring that you keep your customers happy. Register below for a white paper and learn how companies just like yours were able to strike the right balance and become more successful.
The SAP Business One application, the industry’s leading ERP solution for small and midsize businesses is the next step to help you achieve greater productivity and profitability. The software system was especially developed and priced for small, emerging, and midsize businesses. With SAP Business Once, your company can:
- Improve efficiency and achieve a stronger bottom line
- Focus on growing your business
- Make smarter, faster decisions
- Achieve faster time to value
Find Out How You Can Benefit from an ERP Solution
You can’t afford to do without it anymore. Learn why it’s time for an ERP solution. Discover which key questions to ask to determine if your business is ready. And then decide if you can afford to operate without SAP Business One. Connect with Cornerstone Consulting for your free copy of the whitepaper – “Is ERP affordable for Small Businesses?” Also, we would be happy to set up a meeting or online demonstration of how SAP Business One can help your business become more productive and profitable.
Tampa, FL Corporate Office: 813-321-1300
What is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One (commonly referred to as SAP B1 and Business One) is SAP’s fastest selling enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system. The business software has unified modules of financial accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, material requirement planning (MRP), and much more. By design, the streamlined business management software can dramatically improve operations through out your entire enterprise. When SAP Business One is configured for optimal performance by Cornerstone’s programming team, your organization’s overall efficiency can be increased by as much as 25%, or in many cases, even more.
As a singular data system, right “out of the box” the software offers completely integrated:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
As your company grows, you can rely on SAP Business One to help your business handle increasing business complexities, fierce competition caused by a global marketplace, and consolidation. By design, SAP Business One will also help your business comply with shifting regional, national, and international regulations that impact everything from human resources and finance to manufacturing. “Out of the box” the SAP Business One ERP system offers you a complete set of core functions, including financials, customer management, sales, operations, and logistics, which address the business management needs of your entire company. The enterprise resource planning system, SAP Business One, provides small and midsize companies with:
- Completely connected financial accounting, inventory tracking and distribution management, customer relationship management (CRM), as well as material requirements planning (MRP)
- Automate processes such as Financial Close
- A software system specifically designed to grow with small and midsized businesses
- Business software based upon industry best practices and constructed for compliancy
- Having all of your relevant business information in one, single, completely integrated software system
- Easy to learn, simple to use, consistent look and feel dashboards and cockpits
- Built-in business intelligence (BI) and embedded analytics “” Crystal Reports and Excel Reporter for unparalleled analytical capabilities
- Mobility ““ built in iPhone, iPad integration capabilities for mobile devices
- Instant access to real-time business information (mission critical data), such as Cash Flow
- Complete integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Social Media Network integration capabilities
- Multi-company and multi-currency features
- Apps for proactive management of all areas of your business “” manage by exception with Drag and Relate and Alerts System
- Apps to easily extend the functionality of SAP Business One with add-on software:Mobile, Advanced Warehouse, Advanced Manufacturing, Inventory Optimization, and much more available
- Features which make it simple for you to customize “” built in software development kit (SDK)
Cornerstone Provides SAP’s Fastest Selling ERP System to Small and Midsize Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services, and Online Retail Businesses
You need the right tools and technology to be competitive today while ensuring that you keep your customers happy.
Leaders of Manufacturing, Online Retail and/or Wholesale Distribution companies located in FL, as well as organizations located through out the U.S., rely on Cornerstone for enterprise resource planning (ERP) business management systems, software services and on-going technical support. As an award-winning Business Partner and Value Added Reseller as well as SAP Business One Gold Partner, our expertise is outstanding. Cornerstone Consulting has been providing state-of-the-art business software systems, as well as related technical support, to small and mid-sized manufacturing and wholesale distribution enterprises for more than thirty years. Looking forward to helping your business leverage SAP Business One software and cutting-edge technology.
If you are researching enterprise resource planning business management software systems, and would like more information about the fastest selling ERP program on the market, we’re happy to help. Cornerstone Consulting specializes in:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Enterprise Mobility
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Custom Programming
- Web Development
For tips on how you can more efficiently reduce and track expenses, effectively plan your budgets, maximize opportunities, minimize risk, increase your bottom line, and easily achieve bigger goals Contact Cornerstone about SAP Business One today!