Run Your Entire Company in Real Time With SAP Business One® Version for SAP HANA®
With a foundation of more than 40 years of innovation with best-in-class business applications SAP has introduced a new element of innovation by providing the ability to run SAP Business One on the next-generation in-memory platform SAP HANA. This is the new paradigm of computing for the future, enabling companies to drive their entire business in real time for unprecedented value. Priced specifically for small and midsize businesses (the SMB and SME market), SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA brings together transactions and analytics into a single in-memory platform for smarter business innovations, faster business processes, and simpler business interactions.
Please note: SAP remains committed to support its customer’s choice of database technologies and vendors. SAP Business One will continue to be offered on the Microsoft SQL database.
What is SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA?
SAP developed the game-changing SAP HANA platform ““ leveraging the power of in memory technology to address concerns about growing data volume that impact businesses of all sizes. It provides a modern platform for real-time applications and realtime analytics without complicating your IT landscape.
SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, combines content and tools including:
- All the functionality of SAP Business One ““ from financials and accounting to inventory and customer relationship management ““ only with faster response times
- Powerful new functionality that includes enhanced logic behind cash flow and support for availability-to-promise processes
- Embedded analytics that appear in the transaction screens of SAP Business One (such as analytics used by sales people to make better customer recommendations on cross- and up-sells at the point of sale)
- Predefined calculation-intensive reports, such as inventory analysis and monthly customer status
- Predefined dashboards including those delivered with SAP Crystal solutions today, plus three new ones (sales opportunity, stock analysis, and CEO key performance indicators)
- Freestyle enterprise search that enables people to search all the data in SAP Business One
- Interactive, ad-hoc analysis through a Microsoft Excel pivot table interface
- Predefined semantic layer for interacting with data using familiar business terminology or business intelligence tools like SAP Crystal solutions without needing to understand business rules or know where the data resides
- Lifecycle management including an initialization and duplication mechanism, backup and recovery, monitoring, and an administration console
- Additional functionality for the SAP Business One mobile app ““ including integrated enterprise search, available-to-promise (ATP) check when creating orders, cash flow dashboards, and more ““ for customers using the SAP HANA platform
What is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One (commonly referred to as SAP B1 and Business One) is SAP’s fastest selling enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system. The business software has unified modules of financial accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, material requirement planning (MRP), and much more. By design, the streamlined business management software can dramatically improve operations through out your entire enterprise. When SAP Business One is configured for optimal performance by Cornerstone’s programming team, your organization’s overall efficiency can be increased by as much as 25%, or in many cases, even more.
As a singular data system, right “out of the box” the software offers completely integrated:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
As your company grows, you can rely on SAP Business One to help your business handle increasing business complexities, fierce competition caused by a global marketplace, and consolidation. By design, SAP Business One will also help your business comply with shifting regional, national, and international regulations that impact everything from human resources and finance to manufacturing. “Out of the box” the SAP Business One ERP system offers you a complete set of core functions, including financials, customer management, sales, operations, and logistics, which address the business management needs of your entire company. The enterprise resource planning system, SAP Business One, provides small and midsize companies with:
- Completely connected financial accounting, inventory tracking and distribution management, customer relationship management (CRM), as well as material requirements planning (MRP)
- Automate processes such as Financial Close
- A software system specifically designed to grow with small and midsized businesses
- Business software based upon industry best practices and constructed for compliancy
- Having all of your relevant business information in one, single, completely integrated software system
- Easy to learn, simple to use, consistent look and feel dashboards and cockpits
- Built-in business intelligence (BI) and embedded analytics “” Crystal Reports and Excel Reporter for unparalleled analytical capabilities
- Mobility ““ built in iPhone, iPad integration capabilities for mobile devices
- Instant access to real-time business information (mission critical data), such as Cash Flow
- Complete integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Social Media Network integration capabilities
- Multi-company and multi-currency features
- Apps for proactive management of all areas of your business “” manage by exception with Drag and Relate and Alerts System
- Apps to easily extend the functionality of SAP Business One with add-on software:Mobile, Advanced Warehouse, Advanced Manufacturing, Inventory Optimization, and much more available
- Features which make it simple for you to customize “” built in software development kit (SDK)
Learn More About SAP Business One Version for SAP HANA by Contacting Cornerstone Consulting
SAP Business One is a platform that provides you with both business management and mobility solutions. The software is designed with your business ““ and your requirements ““ in mind. You may be wondering, much SAP Business One do I need? Tell us about your requirements, and we’ll recommend a solution that works for your business today ““ and down the road.
Connect with Cornerstone Consulting at 813-321-1300 today!
SAP Solutions and Cornerstone Consulting Can Support You in Growing Your Small Business
You can have all of your business data on hand, no matter where you go. There are IT solutions that can help to strengthen your business and put you on the road to amazing success.
Leaders of Manufacturing, Online Retail and/or Wholesale Distribution companies located in FL, as well as organizations located through out the U.S., rely on Cornerstone for enterprise resource planning (ERP) business management systems, software services and on-going technical support. As an award-winning Business Partner and Value Added Reseller as well as SAP Business One Gold Partner, our expertise is outstanding. Cornerstone Consulting has been providing state-of-the-art business software systems, as well as related technical support, to small and mid-sized manufacturing and wholesale distribution enterprises for more than thirty years. Looking forward to helping your business leverage SAP Business One software and cutting-edge technology.
If you are researching enterprise resource planning business management software systems, and would like more information about the fastest selling ERP program on the market, we’re happy to help. Cornerstone Consulting specializes in: