Beat Today’s Business Problems and Politics with SAP Business One
Factor in Reliability with SAP Business One
Small and midsize business teams and leaders in the natural products industry all across America are paying close attention to the battle that is beginning between the Natural Products Association (NPA) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) over the recent accusations that Walmart, Walgreens, GNC and Target fraudulently mislabeled ingredients in their store brand supplements. The FDA is currently preparing for and will soon release new industry-wide mandates. These mandates will likely require all American distributors of such supplements to test, verify and appropriately label all of their supplements products for the safety of consumers, nationwide.
However, regardless of the outcome of this new and ongoing political and business debate, the most important factor throughout this period will be the overwhelming opinions of the nations consumers. That is because ultimately it is a collection of individuals, alongside the groups, organizations and officials actively supported by a majority of everyday Americans that determines the course of the industry’s future and your year-end profits. If your customers have faith in your products and are satisfied with your services, then you may reap a bountiful reward. If not, then your business may suffer. It is not the mandates and regulations of the FDA which will soon be of utmost concern to nutraceutical industry executives but the pre-purchase opinions and behaviors of your customers which will matter. You want your customers to have faith in your amazing and healthy products. You do not want your business to be adversely affected by the mistakes or misconduct made by a few, popular retailers (i.e. Walmart, Walgreens, GNC and Target). With the SAP Business One ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software system, you can efficiently manage complex issues concerning how your company responds to sales, operational, management and financial challenges.
Streamline Success with the SAP Business One ERP Solution
Countless manufacturing, wholesale distribution, online retail and professional service business leaders benefit from using the SAP Business One ERP software platform. The cutting-edge technology significantly streamlines operations throughout every department of an enterprise. With its system of integrated financial accounting, purchasing, MRP (i.e. material resource planning), inventory, shipping, distribution and CRM (i.e. customer relationship management), organizations have the tools to respond to rapidly changing events and market conditions.
- Offer your team and customers the reliability that accompanies the SAP Business One ERP software system, today.
- SAP Business One is your ultimate, one-stop solution to today’s business issues and expansion options.
A Few, Quick SAP B1 Stats:
- Customers: Over 80% of SAP customers are SME’s.
- Financials: About 74% of global transactions use and benefit from SAP software.
- Analytics: SAP is the market leader in business analysis or business intelligence technology.
- Apps/Add-Ons: There are 500+ software solutions designed uniquely to accompany SAP Business One.
- Predictions: Some researchers estimate that by 2020 at least half of all corporate processes will have automated data acquisition; a quarter will have self-correction capabilities.
- SME’s may need SAP Business One to be competitive and effective in the future
Cornerstone’s SAP B1 Software Consultants
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. has served thousands of small and midsize business leaders and their teams by providing innovative and reliable business software. Our highly-skilled IT team has provided software and technology solutions to manufacturing, wholesale distribution and retail customers for more than thirty years.
If you’d like a cutting-edge and innovative business management solution, please feel free to contact Cornerstone Consulting today. You’ve got to see SAP Business One to believe it. For your free 30-Day trial of the SAP Business One ERP system, call us at 813-321-1300.
- Cornerstone Consulting has successfully served small and midsize manufacturing, wholesale distribution and retail industry leaders for 30+ solid yrs.
- Our consultants are offering a free 30-Day trial of the SAP Business One ERP system, right now.
SAP: Software Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
If you’re business leader interested in connecting with team Cornerstone Consulting about our SAP Business One ERP system, act today. You can connect with our team’s certified SAP Business One consultants at 813-321-1300.
Want more ERP systems and other software solutions for managing your small business better?
Cornerstone Consulting’s successful software team will help you increase efficiency right away with:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
Want even more details about SAP Business One? Contact Cornerstone now.