What Sets the SAP Business One ERP System Apart From Other Software Solutions
Business Software That is Easy to Configure, Extend and Help Your Company Grow With Ease
Why do so many business owners easily grow their companies with SAP Business One? The business management software is not only easy to use, it is simple to customize. The enterprise resource planning (ERP) system of integrated accounting, customer relationship management, inventory management, warehouse management, material requirement planning (MRP), and light manufacturing can also easily be expanded via the built-in software development kit (SDK) and open application programming interfaces. The application also offers more than 500 industry-specific solutions and functional add-ons from an extensive partner ecosystem that can extend its core functionality to meet the specific business process and industry needs of customers.
A True Global Software Solution
Business One is the only application in the marketplace today with a single code base architecture for small businesses that’s available in 40 country-specific versions in 25 different languages. It powers tens of thousands of businesses in over 80 countries that are served by our network of more than 1,100 partners.
Complete System Life-cycle Support
SAP provides a remote support platform for SAP Business One, which enables proactive support and maintenance, including remote system monitoring, health checks, and repairs. It also provides support for implementation and upgrades to help ensure smooth operations and avoid business disruption.
Solution Specifically Designed for Growing Small and Midsize Businesses
Drawing on SAP’s many years of business management software experience, SAP Business One was built from the ground up with small businesses in mind. It offers:
- An intuitive user interface
- Vast configuration capabilities
- Free online training
- Simplified IT complexities
SAP Business One can be deployed quickly. The average time to implement the application is about two to eight weeks, which is much lower than most competitive products. Exclusive accelerated implementation methodology has been designed to help ensure a successful implementation that eliminates surprises and overruns in time or budget.
As a Single Database Solution, SAP Business One Connects all Departments Within Your Organization
SAP Business One (commonly referred to as SAP B1 and Business One) is SAP’s fastest selling enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system. The business software has unified modules of financial accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, material requirement planning (MRP), and much more. By design, the streamlined business management software can dramatically improve operations through out your entire enterprise. When SAP Business One is configured for optimal performance by Cornerstone’s programming team, your organization’s overall efficiency can be increased by as much as 25%, or in many cases, even more.
As a singular data system, right “out of the box” the software offers completely integrated:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
As your company grows, you can rely on SAP Business One to help your business handle increasing business complexities, fierce competition caused by a global marketplace, and consolidation. By design, SAP Business One will also help your business comply with shifting regional, national, and international regulations that impact everything from human resources and finance to manufacturing. “Out of the box” the SAP Business One ERP system offers you a complete set of core functions, including financials, customer management, sales, operations, and logistics, which address the business management needs of your entire company. The enterprise resource planning system, SAP Business One, provides small and midsize companies with:
- Completely connected financial accounting, inventory tracking and distribution management, customer relationship management (CRM), as well as material requirements planning (MRP)
- Automate processes such as Financial Close
- A software system specifically designed to grow with small and midsized businesses
- Business software based upon industry best practices and constructed for compliancy
- Having all of your relevant business information in one, single, completely integrated software system
- Easy to learn, simple to use, consistent look and feel dashboards and cockpits
- Built-in business intelligence (BI) and embedded analytics “” Crystal Reports and Excel Reporter for unparalleled analytical capabilities
- Mobility ““ built in iPhone, iPad integration capabilities for mobile devices
- Instant access to real-time business information (mission critical data), such as Cash Flow
- Complete integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Social Media Network integration capabilities
- Multi-company and multi-currency features
- Apps for proactive management of all areas of your business “” manage by exception with Drag and Relate and Alerts System
- Apps to easily extend the functionality of SAP Business One with add-on software:Mobile, Advanced Warehouse, Advanced Manufacturing, Inventory Optimization, and much more available
- Features which make it simple for you to customize “” built in software development kit (SDK)
Cornerstone Provides SAP’s Fastest Selling ERP System to Small and Midsize Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services, and Online Retail Businesses
You need the right tools and technology to be competitive today while ensuring that you keep your customers happy.
Leaders of Manufacturing, Online Retail and/or Wholesale Distribution companies located in FL, as well as organizations located through out the U.S., rely on Cornerstone for enterprise resource planning (ERP) business management systems, software services and on-going technical support. As an award-winning Business Partner and Value Added Reseller as well as SAP Business One Gold Partner, our expertise is outstanding. Cornerstone Consulting has been providing state-of-the-art business software systems, as well as related technical support, to small and mid-sized manufacturing and wholesale distribution enterprises for more than thirty years. Looking forward to helping your business leverage SAP Business One software and cutting-edge technology.
If you are researching enterprise resource planning business management software systems, and would like more information about the fastest selling ERP program on the market, we’re happy to help. Cornerstone Consulting specializes in:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Enterprise Mobility
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Custom Programming
- Web Development
SAP Business One Software and Services | Contact Cornerstone Consulting at 813-321-1300
As your business grows over time, SAP Business One allows you to easily adapt the application to meet changing business and industry needs. To see how best-in-class companies became that way ““ and to learn how you can take your own company to the top .
Owners of manufacturing, wholesale distribution, online retail and professional services companies can no longer afford to do without a unified system of accounting, CRM, inventory and warehouse management. Learn why it’s time for an ERP solution. Discover which key questions to ask to determine if your business is ready. And then decide if you can afford to operate without SAP Business One. Connect with SAP Business One Consultants for your free copy of the whitepaper ““ “Is ERP affordable for Small Businesses?” Also, we would be happy to set up a meeting or online demonstration of how SAP Business One can help your business become more productive and profitable.
Tampa, FL Corporate Office: 813-321-1300
Business One Demo | See the Software to Believe it!
With integrated accounting, CRM, inventory management, and warehouse management, your business can maximize performance. Call us today to schedule your web demonstration of this amazing ERP software system.
Business One Free 30 Day Software Trial | No Cost or Obligation
You can try this business management software at no cost or obligation now. Please call Cornerstone Consulting’s Certified SAP B1 Consultants at 813-321-1300 for your 30 Day Free Trial of SAP Business One.
For tips on how you can more efficiently reduce and track expenses, effectively plan your budgets, maximize opportunities, minimize risk, increase your bottom line, and easily achieve bigger goals Contact Cornerstone about SAP Business One today!