Smarter Accounting with SAP Business One
SAP Business One Streamlines Financial Success
Small and midsize business teams and executives (SME’s/SMB’s) use SAP Business One ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software for automating many accounting and other tasks. The software improves their time management tenfold, cuts costs and makes room for more of life beyond the boardroom. SAP software does this by completely eliminating the most mundane and repetitive tasks involved in keeping up with your financial operations. Your staff will have additional time to focus more directly on the essential tasks that will allow your unique company to innovate intelligently, expand sustainably and increase net profits exponentially. This incredible software gives you the ability to get a clear financial view of your SME/SMB by connecting critical accounting and financial information with your purchasing, inventory, sales and enterprise wide operation data so that both budget and business are secure. But if you’re not completely convinced you should check out the three major reasons you probably need this cutting-edge software system to get ahead of your competitors today and stay ahead in the future.
1. Could You Be Accounting with Carelessness?
To keep business expenses down many leaders tend to personally adopt what they consider basic or non-essential tasks, such as the management of their company finances without considering consequences. This is a potentially fatal decision. Capital keeps companies going. So no matter how strong your desire is to just tackle it yourself with paper, pen and cheap online apps, you might be better off in the long-term if you more appropriately invest in a high quality financial management resource. Investing in a sound financial software system that enables you to easily monitor simple, transparent accounting data is a smart decision for SME’s/SMB’s, everywhere. Financial management software like SAP Business One will help you keep your payments up-to-date, accounts receivable organized, create invoices, send out reminders for overdue payments to debtors, manage payroll, budget accordingly and above all pay your taxes correctly.
2. Do Your Records Offer Valuable Insight?
Using P&L or profit and loss statements are a standard and important method of investigating the financial health of any small or midsize business. P&L’s help executives to get a sound summary of what’s really going on in various areas of the business during specific time periods (monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.) depending on your unique operations. They basically inform you about the changing value of your company. Costs of goods, sale of overall stock and fluctuating revenues are all monitored for you in the SAP Business One ERP software system. If your goal is to benefit from big data, business analytics and business intelligence to expand in the future, then this is the clear solution.
3. Benefiting from the Best Business Toolkit?
Strong business management software is a wise investment for small to midsize enterprises that must consistently do everything from exercise inventory control and track of point of sales to manage large order requests and maintain quality customer relationships. Fortunately with SAP Business One’s state-of-the-art financial features including integrated billing, purchasing and customer relationship management in a single, comprehensive, enterprise optimization package you can rest assured that your business will be running in the right direction.
At Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. we’ll even go one step further by tying together your e-Commerce and accounting operations with the incredible SAP Business One software system faster than you could possibly imagine. Time and again we’ve demonstrated that companies working with our software consultants can improve overall performance by as much as thirty percent or much more. With this SAP system and our team you can outmatch your competitors, better serve your customers and get more out of your company.
Test Drive SAP Business One for Yourself
Find a more affordable way to run your business in the modern world right now.
SME/SMB Research and Insights:
- Survey results reveal that a significant number of Americans save less, spend more, and consistently carry credit debt, indicating a need for greater education and insight into finance management.
- 89% of people agree that saving and investing can help you achieve freedom in life, while less than 40% said they closely track their spending.
- Cornerstone business and software consultants can improve your overall performance, including accounting and financial management by as much as 30% with the SAP Business One ERP software system.
- SAP Business One integrates all of your e-Commerce and ERP operations, helps you meet modern demands and make both better business decisions and profits, faster than ever.
Key SAP Business One Facts:
- SAP Business One organizes information for better data analysis and informed business decision-making
- SME’s can use SAP Business One and get the most out of big data to improve accounting operations and save money
- SAP B1 offers users high quality business analytics and business intelligence
- Data analysis insights in real-time. Plus, mobile friendly applications
- Plus, SAP Business One powered by HANA can now help you manage massive data sets
- Big data integration, analysis and reporting at lightning speed
SME Analytics, Stats and Facts for SAP Business One:
- Fastest selling Enterprise Resource Planning System on the Market
- Software is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leader: SAP
- Small business management software comes with Crystal Reports built-in for your convenience
- Incomparable Business Analytics and Business Intelligence with high quality Data Analysis Insights are included
- Simple to use and easy to customize (role-based, cockpits with dashboards, software development kit are built-in)
- Personalized (You can set it up so that you use only the functionality that helps you complete tasks at peak performance)
- Global Search (Search for any kind of data from anywhere in the SAP Business One system)
- One-click Drill Down (Easily access the information you need with one click capability)
- Access SAP Business One from your Mobile Device
One, User-Friendly System for a Modern Management Experience
All of your business data is in a single software package, unifying:
- Customer Relationship Management (i.e. CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (i.e. MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (i.e. RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (i.e. A/R)
- Accounts Payable (i.e. A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Seek SAP’s VAR Partner, Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. for SAP Business One
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. is a leading SAP business partner, top value added reseller (VAR) of the SAP Business One a.k.a. SAP B1 ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software system and a high quality provider of e-commerce add-on applications for the SAP Business One system. Since 1983 our privately owned information technology (IT) company, has successfully provided thousands of clients with a full suite of cutting-edge software and technology solutions throughout North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean. Our corporate office is located conveniently in sunny Tampa Bay, Florida.
If you’re interested in working with an innovative technology consulting, web development, and IT firm specializing in business automation and optimization, you have found your dream team. You can rely on Cornerstone to provide outstanding software products, related services and technical support for all areas of your small or medium sized business, such as: accounting, overall financials, CRM (i.e. customer relationship management), sales, inventory control and tracking, warehouse management, MRP (i.e. material requirements planning), e-commerce and so much more. Cornerstone’s highly-skilled programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
So if you’re business leader interested in connecting with a software dream team at Cornerstone Consulting for the amazing SAP Business One ERP system, act today. You can connect with our team’s certified SAP Business One consultants at 813-321-1300.
Review and Learn More About the Fastest Selling ERP System on the Market:
- SAP Business One is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leaders: SAP.
- Take a tour of the system now: SAP Business One iTour.
- Contact a Cornerstone team member for a business consultation and a free 30-Day trial of our SAP Business One toolkit, now.
- Call 813-321-1300 for your SAP B1 free 30 day trial and/or demo
SAP Business One ERP Software: Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
Looking for amazing business software to make operations lean and substantially increase the efficiency of your entire organization? Search no more: SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Services:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
SAP Business One Tech Support
As award-winning value added resellers (VAR’s), our highly skilled, U.S. based programmers, consultants, implementation specialists, and trainers will not only ensure that you meet your efficiency goals but also help your business run better than ever before imagined.
- National SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
- Florida Local SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
Contact Your SAP Business One and e-Commerce Dream Team
For a rapid response, feel free to connect with Certified SAP Business One Consultants at 813-321-1300.
Want even more details about SAP Business One? Contact Cornerstone now.