SAP Business One Helps Customers with Built in CRM
Advance Customer Service | SAP Business One:
SAP Business One helps customers with built-in customer relationship management (CRM). The SAP Business One Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software System empowers small and midsize enterprise (SME) teams with relevant company-wide data for stronger sales and support. That is, the essentials for enhanced customer satisfaction, loyalty and business growth. Three of the newest and increasingly popular strategies companies are adopting with theiruse of these ERP features to increase their business’ earning power, involve identifying and connecting better with their customers online shopping needs:
- 1. Automated, Flexible Pricing: Flexible pricing options are an excellent strategy for getting ahead of competitors and mitigating the effects of fluctuating marketplace conditions. Pricing flexibility can be based on delivery time, date, order size and other relevant variables, designed to offer customersoptions that they’ll value.
- 2. ATP Capabilities: Available-to-Promise (ATP) capabilities enable you to bring the demanded level of transparency, regarding available resources, to the table for customers. Throughout the ordering process shoppers can feel informed about available quantities (purchased, manufactured, etc.) of requested products and precise delivery times, dates, etc. Order demand, promise and fulfillment are adequately addressed.
- 3. Order Tracking: This is arguably most important for customers that are desperately in need of your supplies to replenish their shelves, etc. With order tracking features you can both satisfy their peace of mind and relieve your call centers, by granting shoppers access to current and past product locations along the distribution route, inventory levels, order histories, etc. All while, ensuring exceptional customer service.
SAP Business One, SAP Business One:
SME leaders can use the SAP Business One toolkit to gain fast and easy access to real-time information from anywhere in order to identify new sales opportunities, bring new products to market quickly and provide high quality support and services to customer communities. The system covers all core business components including customer relationship management (CRM), sales, financial accounting, manufacturing, purchasing, inventory, banking, stock control, wholesale distribution and more. You can run your entire SME and any additional subsidiaries with this one business management system designed for streamlined simplicity and scalable success. This solution is already “Trusted by over 47,000 companies in 150 countries”.
Remember, the success of your business is dependent on how successful your customers feel after they’ve interacted with your team not only in person but more than ever now, online. Modern ERP systems can help SME’s improve customer service experiences. So, ensure that your customers feel satisfied with deliveries, fairness of prices and company promises with the SAP Business One, right now.
Research About CRM and SAP Business One:
- SAP ERP Software is trusted by over 47,000 companies in 150 countries
- SAP Business One’s core features and add-on applications can drastically improve customer service experiences from first contact to final interaction
SAP Business One ERP Discount
For a limited time Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount on SAP Business One ERP software. Call a Small and Midsize SAP Systems Consultant at 813-321-1300 for details today!
If you would like answers to questions about how SAP Business One can help your wholesale distribution company, call us today at 813-321-1300 right now. We have been providing advice about this affordable, powerful, integrated ERP software system of accounting, CRM, inventory, material requirements planning (MRP) and warehouse management software, to manufacturers and wholesale distributors for more than 15 years.
Savvy Business Leaders Select Cornerstone Consulting for SAP Business One ERP Software and Services
If you’re interested in working with an experienced technology consulting, web development and IT company specializing in business automation and optimization, then you can rely on us. We will help you benefit from the best software and technology tools available on the market today. Cornerstone’s talented programmers, CPA’s and SAP Business One consultants will provide you and your team with high-quality software products, technical support and related services for every area of your small or medium-sized business. Our programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation. Call us today at 813-321-1300.
Relevant Small Business Insights About How SAP Business One ERP Helps Customers:
- Captures all of your business information in a single, scalable system
- Can be deployed for small and midsize enterprise teams on premise or in the cloud in as little as 2 to 8 weeks
- Offers user-friendly features and integrated modules that process data highly efficiently:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Big Data Analysis
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Visit Cornerstone for SAP Business One Software, Related Services and Technical Support
We’re happy to help you grow! Cornerstone’s Tampa Bay (Hillsborough) team is highly experienced in helping small to mid-sized businesses (SMB/SME) just like yours. We enjoy helping the companies that are impacting the world of retail, manufacturing and wholesale distribution. We enjoy helping businesses within these industries to meet the most modern market demands with incredible ease. We know that in order for your small or midsize company to seamlessly grow and prosper today, you need reliable business software that empowers both your team and your customers. With a complete view of the real-time, analytics-based, action-oriented, critical data from every department in your company, you can make truly reliable business decisions and move confidently in the most intelligent direction for sustainable business growth.
SAP ERP Software, which is uniquely designed to make it easy for small and midsize businesses to grow, helps you get there by eliminating waste and creating an environment of super-efficiency. The functionality also reduces redundancy and data entry errors by automating manual tasks and streamlining many routine processes. So if you’re the leader or team member of a small or midsize manufacturing, distribution, retail or E-commerce enterprise and you’re ready to really experience significant speed, precision and productivity, reach out to our IT and SAP software consultants for the SAP Business One ERP System. Let us help you grow and serve better, today.
> Test Drive SAP Business One: SAP B1 Test Drive
> Try SAP Business One for Free: SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
> See how easy SAP Business One is to use: Video