Expert Advice: Adopt Technology Strategies ASAP | SAP Business One ERP
Technology has come a long way in just the past ten years, and there’s no telling how far it might go. Fortunately, there are some clear trends and technological developments expected to appear this year. Jacqueline Prause, Senior Managing Editor of SAP News Services, recently compiled a list of sixteen “mind-bending” tech predictions for 2016, as anticipated by today’s leading technology experts. The predictions range from sports tech to space travel, emphasizing just how prevalent technology has become.
For growing businesses, 2016 promises a plethora of technological innovations, including cybersecurity improvements and a greater focus on social commerce. However, one expert foresees big trouble for companies that have yet to embrace the technology currently available to businesses, like mobility solutions, Big Data, and social media. Without a solid foundation in today’s biggest tech innovations, businesses might fall behind their competition, lose valuable employees to rival organizations, and even experience major revenue loss.
To avoid these painful pitfalls, business leaders should adopt well-planned technology strategies as soon as possible. To this end, growing businesses across the globe choose SAP Business One as their full-scale enterprise management solution. SAP Business One provides integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) functionality, including applications for accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, and more, with the power of real-time data analytics fostering clear business insights and operational excellence. With the support of Cornerstone Consulting’s business technology experts, your company can quickly employ SAP Business One software and effectively prepare for the most promising digital innovations of 2016.
SAP Business One ERP Discount
For a limited time, Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount off of SAP Business One ERP software (for installation of more than 5 Users, on your in-house server). If you’d like a discount on the purchase of Business One, please call a SAP Systems Consultant at 813-321-1300 for details today!
Free SAP Business One Test Drive:
Check out the ERP system now via this SAP B1 Test Drive
Free SAP Business One Trial:
Contact us today about this SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
SAP Business One Provides the Right Tools for Digital Transformation
The digital economy has already transformed the way we do business, but the tech leaders on Prause’s list of predictions expect even further changes this year. Manufacturers will produce higher qualities that age well, instead of become obsolete after a set period of time. Distributors and retailers will embrace social commerce and enable their customers to make purchases through social media. Even physical stores could receive a digital overhaul, implementing mobile applications and geo-location tracking for improved customer experiences and data collection.
Whether you’re a wholesale distributor, retailer, or manufacturer, SAP Business One ERP software can keep you on track with these amazing technological advancements and undergo a much needed digital transformation. SAP B1 offers powerful tools for data management and analysis, sales and customer management, inventory control, material requirements planning (MRP), marketing campaign management, and more, all in one simple, unified software system. This full suite of SAP ERP applications is even available on mobile devices, so you can take your business with you wherever you go. SAP Business One is the key to success for many growing businesses facing today’s digital economy. With dedicated support from Cornerstone Consulting, your business can quickly adopt SAP Business One ERP software and retain a competitive edge from this year forward.
Research on SAP Business One Integrated ERP Functionality
- Improve productivity and access to important information with SAP B1’s complete enterprise management integration solution.
- Manage key business areas, including financial accounting, sales and customer management, purchasing, inventory, reporting, and more, within one unified software system.
- Create and manage effective targeted marketing campaigns based on SAP B1 customer data analysis.
- Improve quality and quantity of products with accurate inventory management, stock tracking, and material requirements planning (MRP).
- Leverage real-time data analytics to make smarter decisions and improve operations across the enterprise.
- Securely access business information and manage operations on the go with SAP Business One mobile solutions.
Insights About SAP’s System for Growing Small and Midsize Business | Completely Integrated Business Management Software
SAP is an all-in-one system of integrated core business modules:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
Please note: SAP Business One does not have a Payroll module.
- Professional user (super user) is approximately $3,000.00
- CRM, Logistics, Financial user is $ 1,500.00
- SAP Software Annual Maintenance is 18% of full MSRP
Simple to use
- Role-based Cockpits with Dashboards
- Global search
- Drill-down to data
- CRM is within each module
- Platform built upon .Net and SQL
- Software provided by SAP — the world leaders in business management software systems
- MS Studio
- Simple to create and deploy workflows
- Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) built in
Easy to extend
- Seamless add-on apps available
- Multiple companies
- Mobility for iPhones and iPads
- Real-time data
- Crystal Reports built-in
- Business Objects built-in
- Option to have high performance analytical appliance (HANA) in-memory database for data analysis in lightning speed
- Remote Support Platform built-in
Cornerstone Consulting Offers Award-winning SAP Business One Support and Services
Is your business looking for an affordable, comprehensive enterprise management solution? Cornerstone Consulting has provided outstanding software products, technical support, and business optimization services to growing businesses like yours for more than thirty years. Based in Tampa, FL, Cornerstone is an award winning value added reseller (VAR) of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, including the best-selling SAP Business One, with satisfied clients all over the United States and beyond. We specialize in transforming small and mid-sized wholesale distributors, retailers, and manufacturers with innovative technology products, programming, web development, and other high quality services. With Cornerstone’s dedicated support and the power of SAP Business One ERP software, your business can easily streamline operations, maximize productivity, and experience sustainable growth in today’s fast-paced digital economy. To learn more about Cornerstone and SAP Business One, connect with our team at 813-321-1300, right now.