- What Every Brand Should Learn From The Michelob Ultra Guy
In a sea of people clamoring to film Tiger Woods at the PGA Championship, one fan was watching while holding his beer. A campaign was born
- Keep Forgetting Things? Neuroscience Says These 5 Habits Improve Memory and Leadership
Let's go to the neuroscience: five specific tricks to improve memory and recall things better.
- 3 Ways Companies Can 'Adapt to Endure' Tough Times, According to Sequoia Capital
Now is not the time for rapid growth.
- How to Lead When Atrocities Like Uvalde Happen
3 simple steps to connect with and comfort your team following a tragedy.
- Even If Tony Kanaan Wins This Year's Indy 500, He Already Knows How to 'Be the One'
The veteran race driver on how to find greater purpose and meaning by combining a personal passion with a social cause.
- Is Blitzscaling Dead?
And is 'fastscaling' by default the better growth strategy?
- How This Fast Growing Firm Mastered Customer Service in a Way Giant Corporations Can't
Avoid losing connection with those who matter most: the customer.
- Enough of the Great Resignation. Bring on the Great Retention
Amid troubling headlines, there's hope to be had and inspiration to be found.
- 3 Things I've Learned as a Taiwanese American Entrepreneur
Promote yourself, lean in, and continue to fight hate.
- How to Sell Your Business and Actually Make a Profit
The time to sell is before you have to. Here's how to prepare
- How to Build Irresistible Value Through Your Website
To increase conversions, become a better guide.
- 2 Years Since George Floyd's Murder, Is Your Company Still Awake?
Words are a start, but they're not enough. Now is the time to measure your company's progress.
- Tech Companies Are Laying Off Thousands. That's an Opportunity for Smaller Startups
Big tech's loss could be smaller startups' gain, according to some hiring experts.
- Why You Should Want to Improve Press and Media Coverage for Your Business
There are some simple steps you can take to improve media and press coverage for your business.
- 5 Golden Rules to Follow When Selling Your Company
Do this to increase your chances of success in selling your business
- It's Obvious Apple Doesn't Want You to Repair Your Own iPhone
You probably shouldn't even try.
- Why Now Might Be the Best Time to Look for New Office Space
The corporate real estate market is showing signs of recovery, but to get want you want, you may need to work fast.
- 'Thank You in Advance': Presumptuous or Polite?
It depends on your intention.
- The Impact of A.I. on Search Engine Optimization
A.I. is helping transform almost every industry, even SEO. Knowing how to take advantage of A.I. for your SEO can result in significant growth and gains.
- To Avoid Making the 7 Classic Strategic Mistakes (Including the Dreaded Iatrogenesis Cascade), Science Says Ask Yourself 5 Questions
Want to make better decisions? Here are seven mistakes you definitely want to avoid.
- What Happened When Rockaway's Residents Heard the Beach Would Be Closed This Summer? The Business Community United
With two pandemic years in their rearview, this was supposed to be their golden summer. How the community pulled together in the face of more bad news is instructive for businesses everywhere.
- Meet the Couple Who Mortgaged Their Home to Start a New Race Team--and Won the Indianapolis 500
In 2004, Mike and Marybeth Shank put everything on the line to grow their race team. Last year, they won the Indy 500.
- A Consultant Sent an “I Quit” Email to 1400 Shell Employees. It’s a Lesson in Emotional Intelligence
'I can no longer work for a company that ignores all the alarms and dismisses the risks of climate change and ecological collapse.'
- How to Level-Up Online Business By Enhancing Your Digital Presence
Level up your digital presence by providing the right message at the right time--on the right platform.
- Driving Continuous Innovation: 6 Lessons for Business Leaders
Innovating is not the same as inventing. Here's how to stay on top.
- How to Use NFTs for Brand Building in the Metaverse
As the metaverse continues to get adopted into the mainstream, having a stake in the virtual economy will only become more and more valuable.
- Here Are the Speakers I've Been Following in 2022
The best way to improve your public speaking--and be inspired to look at your business from a new perspective--is to attend or listen to talks from other public speakers.
- After His Ouster From MoviePass, Co-Founder Stacy Spikes Is Back--With Big Ideas About How to Fix Advertising
He's taking a cue from film previews.
- Why Stock Options Aren't Actually Beneficial to Employees (and What to Offer Instead)
Startups get enamored of stock options and neglect their risks for employees. There's a better choice.
- Why Knowing How to Help Requires Cultural Awareness
One person's helpful approach is another person's source of shame.
For over 30 years, Cornerstone has helped product-oriented businesses implement and customize business ERP software that helps them better run and manage every aspect of their business; from sales, e-commerce, CRM, manufacturing, distribution, accounting, barcoding, and much more. Contact us today!