- What's Behind Biden's Buy American Plan
The President is directing federal agencies to change the definition of "Made in America" and make contracting opportunities more transparent.
- This Startup Left Its Office When Covid Hit. The New Tenants? 20,000 Bees
'I would have never in a million years, in my wildest dreams, imagined this would be a facilities problem we would run into,' says the company's CEO.
- Sign Up Now: How Lisa Price Built Carol's Daughter into a Multimillion-Dollar Beauty Brand in an Exclusive Stream Event, Friday January 2
Join Inc. in a conversation about leading with authenticity and unleashing your creativity.
- Instacart Just Laid Off Workers Who Voted to Unionize. Why It Will (Probably) Get Away With It
The National Labor Relations Board protects your right to unionize, but that can't always save jobs.
- 3 Strategies for Making Your Business Viral on TikTok
TikTok is a great way to promote your business, but the rules for success can be different from other social media platforms.
- Sign Up Now: GT Dave on Brewing Up a Disruptive Business, a January 27 Stream Event
The king of kombucha will talk about how he created the fermented probiotic beverage and his strategies for market leadership.
- How This Entrepreneur Brought Together Some of the Biggest Names in Sports and Business
And how Mark Patricof's new venture ensures the two worlds not only complement each other, but combine.
- This Job Interview Question Elon Musk Loved Should Never Be Asked by Any Interviewer, Ever
Because science says asking brain teaser questions isn't just a waste of time. It's also tacky.
- How to Coach a Combative, Negative Employee
And four other tricky workplace dilemmas.
- How to Maximize Your Credibility With Startup Investors
Some entrepreneurs view an advisory board as a burden, and ignore the big potential payback.
- How to Win Any Business Plan Competition, From a 4-Time Winner
Alison Alvarez has gotten really good at understanding what judges want. Here are her top tips.
- 2 Books to Help You Be a Better Parent in Crazy Times
Feeling like being both a great entrepreneur and a great parent is mission impossible at the moment? Read these.
- The Lesson Management Guru Jim Collins Learned From Steve Jobs
The famed author of 'Good to Great' explains how Apple's founder was a different leader when he came back to run his company a second time.
- How to Put Jealousy Aside When Your Mentees Pass You on the Leadership Ladder
Seeing people you've nurtured pass you by can be tough. Scott Miller discusses how leaders can overcome jealousy and ego to achieve true success.
- Angry Customer? 8 Ways to Defuse the Situation
You can't avoid the occasional upset customer, but you can quickly and effectively smooth things over.
- On the Way to the Super Bowl, Tom Brady Just Taught a Leadership Masterclass. (It Took Just 7 Words, and Yes You Should Copy It)
Think about your team. 'Tis new to them, perhaps.
- With More Than 50 Million Downloads, Widgetsmith Became an Overnight Success 12 Years in the Making
The 59th try was a win for independent developer David Smith.
- At Delta and United Airlines, These 2 Short Words Make a Big Difference for 2021
The question is: What's the best way to lead in troubling times? With optimism or realism?
- How Women's Authentic Leadership Can Impact Companies for the Better
Executive teams need women leading as women, not women leading like men.
- Larry King Always Asked Questions Like This. It was Pure Emotional Intelligence
Open broadly, listen to answers, and have a sense of pace.
- Intel's New CEO Took a Thinly Veiled Shot at Apple. Why It's Actually a Brilliant Example of Emotional Intelligence
The company has to be better than a "lifestyle company from Cupertino."
- To Boost Your Emotional Intelligence, Stop Using This Word Inside Your Head
Self-talk is extremely powerful, research shows.
- 12 Key Secrets of Tom Brady's Success, Quickly Explained and Then Ranked By How Easy They Are to Copy
He's the oldest active player, and just two wins away from another Super Bowl trophy. Here's why his leadership works, in 100 words or less.
- 6 Steps to Get Your Team to Agree to Change
Gain consensus on why change is needed and adopt ideas from every team member
- A New Rule Change Could Mean a Multibillion-Dollar Windfall for New York City's LGBTQ Businesses
New York just became the largest municipalityin the country to recognize LGBTQ business owners as minorities, unlocking more than $20 billion in citycontracts.
- How Happier People Spend Their Money, Backed By (Considerable) Science
Lots and lots of research, plus a considerable hint: Invest in experiences that create memories.
- 5 Ways Leaders Can Prepare for the 2021 Workplace, According to LinkedIn Execs
LinkedIn's top executives share what this new world of work will look like in 2021 and beyond.
- Warren Buffett Says All Successful Leaders Have 1 Thing in Common
In a letter to shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett summarized how one arrives at leadership greatness.
- How I Turned My College e-Sports Hustle Into a Startup With Pro Athlete Investors
Brandon Pitts, the founder of Play One Up, built an app with 250,000 users who have bet $5 million on beating one another in console games like Madden and NBA 2K. He's betting the competition is just getting started.
- Peloton Co-Founder Graham Stanton's 3 Tips for Managing Fast Growth
The co-founder of the at-home fitness empire explains how quick decisions helped fuel Peloton's early growth.
For over 30 years, Cornerstone has helped product-oriented businesses implement and customize business ERP software that helps them better run and manage every aspect of their business; from sales, e-commerce, CRM, manufacturing, distribution, accounting, barcoding, and much more. Contact us today!