- 4 Ways Businesses Can Maximize Productivity for the Hybrid Workforce
Determining where your people work best is a good starting point.
- Future of Work: What's Next for Your Organization?
Three questions to ask yourself if you're considering a hybrid workforce model.
- How Does a Company Worth Over $1 Trillion Teach Its Employees To Communicate? 5 Ways to Write Like Amazon
You've probably heard of Amazon's 6-page memos. But there are other lessons to learn from Amazon's internal focus on good writing.
- How to Protect Your Team From Last-Minute Rushes
Can you put your foot down and refuse unnecessary rush jobs?
- 4 Ways to Create Resilient Teams, Not Just Resilient Individuals
After surviving a rocket attack in Iraq, this U.S. diplomat learned a transformational lesson about resilience leadership -- from Secretary of State Colin Powell. Here's how to cultivate a team that thrives in the face of adversity.
- To Instantly Boost Your Creativity, Think Subtraction, New Study Suggests
The easiest way to solve tough problems is also the one we usually think of last.
- The Brilliant Reason Microsoft Just Spent $20 Billion on a Company You've Never Heard Of
Buying Nuance is a boon to the company's cloud business, especially in one of the fastest-growing industries.
- Tom Brady's 5 Word Response to His Former Teammate Is an Extraordinary Leadership Lesson
The most important thing you can do for the people around you is to celebrate their efforts and honor their accomplishments.
- 3 Key Questions Every Entrepreneur Needs to Answer
Sure, you're in love with your product or service. Do you have what it takes to go the distance?
- How to Make Your Funding Request Stand Out to Investors
Most business founders pitch their solution features -- and forget other critical elements of the new business.
- Monster's Future of Work Survey: 3 Areas Employers Need to Focus on This Year
Although the hiring outlook for 2021 is bright -- 82 percent of recruiters plan to hire -- there are still some struggles ahead.
- Small Business Leaders Need to Become Evangelists on Covid-19 Vaccine Adoption
Small business owners are the key to reopening the economy.Leadership on vaccines Is the next step
- Before His Passing, Prince Philip Offered This Lesson in Leadership
Prince Philip understood when Harry and Meghan decided to step away from royal duties. But he thought their TV interview with Oprah was 'madness.'
- What International Travel Can Teach You About Sales
Some surprising ways that learning a foreign language or living abroad can accelerate your career.
- Does 'Eating the Frog' Still Not Work for You? Try Focusing on 'Big Rocks' Instead
Mark Twain's 'eating the frog' method has long been a favorite productivity trick. But if it still doesn't help you, here's a different approach to try.
- How Cameo Became a Star
The company, which connects celebrities with fans via paid videos, just reached unicorn status. Cameo is a great example of how a slow-burn strategy can catch fire and scorch unsuspecting competitors.
- Before You Make an Employee a Salary Offer, Consider What They're Really After
People aren't after maximum pay--they're after felt fair compensation.
- 3 Ways Technology Is Rewriting the Rules of Work
How leaders can implement intersecting technologies to drive more value, productivity, and even serendipity at work.
- This Mark Cuban-Backed Startup Wants to Solve Your Hiring Problem
Scoutible founder Angela Antony says her gaming platform can help companies throw out traditional hiring practices to find the best candidates.
- What You Need to Know About NFTs
Let's start with: What the heck are NFTs, and why should you care about them?
- The Single Worst Piece of Startup Advice You'll Ever Get
Here are some reasons why it's never a good idea to take out a loan that you personally guarantee to raise debt capital.
- The Big Problem With Your Company's Mindfulness Program
Mindfulness may be one of the most research-backed management trends, but it doesn't help in every situation.
- The Mindset Every Entrepreneur Needs to Have to Find Better Opportunities
Entrepreneur dreams and visions are often large. Here are three ways to shift from the daily tasks of business operations to what you want to attain.
- How Ndamukong Suh Builds His Brand
Behind the Brand with the Tampa Bay star.
- Employees Should Be Making the News, Not Just Reading It
Employee-based forecasting is the key to keeping your business in control.
- How To Spot A Micromanager in a Job Interview
When you're a hiring a manager, these questions will help.
- 18 Embarrassing Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Spellcheck Probably Won't Catch
How to avoid looking foolish in your next email.
- Trying to Make an Impact With Your Business? Here's Why That Mindset Sets You Up to Fail
Entrepreneurs build businesses, products, and services with the vision of creating an impact. Focus on three actions in order to be more impactful.
- Get More Done With Less Stress by Following Elon Musk's Advice and Redefining the Word 'Rude'
It's time to rethink what counts as rudeness at work, according to both the Tesla boss and a leadership coach.
- How to Bring Your Product to Market in Under 4 Weeks
Getting a simple product to market as fast as possible allows you to build the grand version much more quickly.
For over 30 years, Cornerstone has helped product-oriented businesses implement and customize business ERP software that helps them better run and manage every aspect of their business; from sales, e-commerce, CRM, manufacturing, distribution, accounting, barcoding, and much more. Contact us today!