- What You Need to Know About Fending Off the Latest Cyber Threat: 'LogoFAIL'
The latest high-profile cyber intrusion threatens most PCs, endangering businesses of all sizes. Worse, it can be set off by a surprisingly normal action.
- Why CEOs Need to Rethink Strategic Planning in 2024
When outside influences in the market change, so do your plans. Never underestimate the importance of strategic planning.
- Thanks to WeWork's Demise, It's Never Been a Better Time to Get a Deal on New Office Space--Even for Small Firms
High vacancy rates for Class A office space may help smaller comnpaies upgrade their office spaces
- Anticipating Market Shifts With Supply Chain Predictive Analytics
Predictive analytics is vital to accurate forecasting--a cornerstone of effective supply chain management that transcends a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Commercial Space Startups to Benefit From New Defense Authorization Bill
Commercial space startups get boost in new defense spending bill.
- 7 Key Strategies for Captivating Conference Attendees
Engage and inspire those attending conferences with these insightful tips.
- Even Cat Food Brands Can Get in on the Advent Calendar Craze
The countdown to Christmas is a great way to showcase your brand's products.
- Here Are the 15 Best Business Books of 2023
The 2023 Inc. Non-Obvious Book Awards Shortlist curates an unexpected collection of books that might not be on your business reading list ... yet.
- 'Amtrak Joe' Biden Talks Up $8.2 Billion Train Projects in Vegas Speech
The 10 passenger rail plans include a high-speed line between Las Vegas and Rancho Cucamonga and service improvements around the country.
- OpenAI Ex-Board Member Speaks--Barely--About Altman Firing
Helen Toner discloses little about OpenAI board's decision to fire CEO Sam Altman.
- November Jobs Numbers: Labor Market Remains Robust but Future Demand Makes Tepid Showing
Employers added 199,000 jobs last month, increasing from October.
- When Things Go Sideways in Your Business, Take a Cue From Mahatma Gandhi
While change may be inevitable, getting sunk by it is not.
- Not a Poker Player? Why You Need to Learn Executive Tells
Finding subtle indications of someone's true intentions is one of the best strategies you can use when looking to decipher office politics.
- American Airlines' Recent Changes to a Longstanding Practice May Benefit Pilots, but Hurts Some of the Airline's Best--and Most Loyal--Customers
Hoping to upgrade to first class on American Airlines (or United)? Your odds just got slimmer.
- Taylor Swift Just Packed Some of the Most Empowering Advice You'll Ever Hear Into Only 17 Words
How does Taylor Swift achieve such impressive levels of self-confidence? She just explained in an interview.
- Charlie Munger’s Greatest Lesson for Leaders
Be honest about your limitations and collaborate with those who can help you overcome them.
- A Workplace Psychologist Reveals What Makes a Great Office Christmas Party
'Tis the season! Use these tips for a great end-of-year celebration.
- Inc.'s 2023 Best in Business Awards Honor Companies With Heart
It takes passion and skill to lift others up, and these companies display those qualities with high-impact results.
- How Do You Reach the Other Side of Change?
We're never taught how to navigate transitions, but that skill is essential to modern life and business.
- 6 Non-Obvious Book Publishing Trends From 2023
Across hundreds of nonfiction books published this past year, several big themes emerged. Here are six of the most significant -- and why they will matter in 2024.
- Cash-Crunched Tech Startups Are Morphing Into Zombie Companies
The ever-changing startup world may be stuttering, with once billion-dollar scale companies on sale for peanuts.
- Google's New Gemini A.I. Takes a Big Leap, but So Do Competitors
A.I. may have been one of the big tech buzzwords of this year, but it looks like 2024 will be even more transformed by artificial intelligence.
- Amazon memo shows plans to win over local governments and nonprofits in California's Inland Empire, a warehouse hub.
Amazon's Inland Empire warehouse hub will get a charm offensive.
- Survey: Gen Z and Millennials Want Better Options From Small Business Sales Site
Poll reveals perception and expectation gaps between retailers and coveted younger customers.
- 5 Ways to Elevate Your Presentation Skills and Command the Room
Follow these steps and your confidence and presence will grow.
- My Junior Employee Won't Stop Sharing His 'Expertise'
Should I tell him he needs to stop?
- McDonald’s Just Announced Something Huge. It Could Mean Big Trouble for Starbucks
At its annual investor day, McDonald's shared details on a completely new restaurant. Its core offering: Sweet, customizable drinks. Sound familiar?
- 9 Keys to Solving Problems in Business Quickly and Effectively
Problem-solving in business takes self-discipline and focus, but is a skill that must be learned.
- The Must-Haves for Any Professional Co-Living Space
Co-living spaces can be a boon for remote entrepreneurs and workers, but they aren't all appropriate for work.
- Neuroscience (and Steve Jobs) Says This Is the Best Way to Get Smarter and Be More Successful
According to Jobs, crystallized knowledge has relatively little to do with useful intelligence.
For over 30 years, Cornerstone has helped product-oriented businesses implement and customize business ERP software that helps them better run and manage every aspect of their business; from sales, e-commerce, CRM, manufacturing, distribution, accounting, barcoding, and much more. Contact us today!