- New Report Uncovers Gender Discrepancy and What It Takes to Create a Sense of Belonging at Work
Women are 20% less likely than men to say their unique background and identity are valued at their company.
- The Simple Exercise That Can Help Exhausted Working Parents Reset for a New School Year, According to a Coach Who Specializes in Helping Burnt Out Professional Parents
A dead simple trick to meet the new school year with less dread and more energy.
- The Curious Part Apple Didn’t Talk About at the iPhone 13 Event and Why It’s a Big Deal
Last year was the year of Apple Silicon. This year, it's unclear whether the company can keep up the pace.
- Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary Reveals If a Founder Has What It Takes With 1 Question
The notoriously tough investor gets up close and personal with this hardcore question.
- Employees and Caregivers Are Burnt Out. Here's What You Can Do About It as an Employer
The opportunity to remake your workplace for the better is happening right now.
- 5 Ways Leaders Can Effectively Deal With Malcontents
Be direct about the challenge, try the personal touch, but never give in
- Is Subliminal Messaging Right for Your Ad Copy?
Sometimes, it's what's left unsaid that has the biggest impact. Subliminal messages can be highly effective for your ads; the key is to know how to use them to their full benefit.
- 3 Tips to Help You Develop the Mindset to Adapt to Change
The ability to consistently see change as an opportunity, not a threat.
- The School Bus Driver Shortage Means Problems for Your Business
It may seem like a small thing, but it could have a big impact on your business.
- Why Tesla Copies This Lesson From Ford’s 112-Year Old Playbook
What entrepreneurs need to know about looking to the past when building the future.
- Meet the New Workplace Benefit Inspired by the Strictest Abortion Law in the Country
A look at how companies are helping their employees evade the state of Texas.
- How Risk Tolerant Are You? Depends on the Day of the Week, New Science Shows
Monday you is a lot more of a risk taker than Thursday you, a new study found.
- Apple Just Fixed the Worst Thing About Preordering the iPhone 13
As a general rule, you should try to make it easy for your customers to give you money.
- 4 Things Every New CEO Should Do in the First 60 Days
If you're new to being the one in charge, take these first few steps to find your footing as the head of your company.
- 3 Reasons to Reconsider the Branding Power of TikTok, From a Gen-X Skeptic
It's not "if" TikTok has potential as a business platform; it's when your company will decide to leverage it.
- 5 Media Titles Leaders Should Be Reading Every Day
Leadership is not just about making hard decisions. It's about making well-informed hard decisions -- and that requires ongoing self-education.
- The Habits You Need to Unlearn for A Successful Fundraise
When you go to raise capital, remember to focus on the things that make you a great founder
- Want a More Productive, Happy Team? Kill the 60-Minute Meeting
One of the easiest ways to combat the burnout and fatigue that can happen in a remote work environment is to change the typical 'meeting culture' that's long characterized much of the professional world.
- Here's the Amazing Truth Behind Norm Macdonald's 'Moth Goes Into a Podiatrist's Office' Joke
I can't do it justice. But I won't forget it soon. Rest in peace, Norm Macdonald.
- 3 Ways the Epic v. Apple Verdict Benefits Small App Developers
The ruling, among other things, gives you more control over your app's business model.
- How to Ensure You're Implementing Your Employees' Best Ideas
Everlane founder Michael Preysman describes his process for putting his finger on the pulse of his company.
- How Everlane's Founder Responded to Employee Criticism
When current and former staffers complained publicly about accountability, CEO Michael Preysman did some reflecting--and made some big changes.
- Everlane's Founder Says These Are the Two Keys to a DTC Company's Success
Michael Preysman talks about the factors that are most critical to the long-term health of a direct-to-consumer company.
- The Question All Mission-Driven Brands Should Ask When Raising Capital
Everlane's Michael Preysman describes how visiting with investors made him think deeply about his business.
- How Radical Transparency Helped Everlane Gain Its Customers' Trust
Everlane founder Michael Preysman explains why the company decided to always be up-front with its customers.
- How Everlane Used 'Radical Transparency' to Create a Clothing Brand That's Beloved by Customers
Founder Michael Preysman discusses how he got customers, investors, and employees to buy into the idea of ethical clothing.
- Everlane's CEO Opens Up About the Challenges of Building a 'Radically Transparent' Brand
'Part of the journey is to set ambitious goals,' says Michael Preysman. The real work is in living up to them. Here's how he's trying.
- Jennifer Lopez on Authenticity and Her Biggest Motivations
The entertainer and founder discussed the factors that fueled her success during an event to celebrate Small Business Week and Hispanic Heritage month.
- 3 Ways You Could Benefit From Biden's $25 Billion Small-Business Assistance Plan
Through the Build Back Better Act, government programs that provide loans and other forms of startup capital could get a boost.
- How Digital Mortgage Company Better Grew 850 Percent Last Year
Vishal Garg shares how Covid accelerated the housing market and in turn, the company's all-in-one home-buying platform.
For over 30 years, Cornerstone has helped product-oriented businesses implement and customize business ERP software that helps them better run and manage every aspect of their business; from sales, e-commerce, CRM, manufacturing, distribution, accounting, barcoding, and much more. Contact us today!