- Elon Musk Says His A.I. Robot Will Pave The Way to 'A Future of Abundance'
At Tesla's A.I. Day, Musk claimed that his robots will be able to handle a wide variety of tasks.
- Fintechs to Start Issuing 7(a) Loans Up to $5 Million If New SBA Rule Change Is Approved
The change, if greenlighted, would lift a 40-year moratorium to expand the SBA's lender base.
- Cutting Down on Meetings Could Save Your Company $25,000 Per Employee Each Year
An organizational management expert's new study puts a price on your team's time.
- My Employee Wants A Demotion
... and three other tricky workplace dilemmas.
- How to Be a Million-Dollar Negotiator
Leadership lessons from Josh Flagg
- How to Identify the Top Opportunities In Your Business
Dig down to find the core things that can make a huge difference.
- This Founder Took His Company Public With Some Help From Richard Branson and a Life-Saving Surgery
Grove Collaborative's Stuart Landesberg emerged from a serious health issue with a new perspective that helped him complete his natural housewares company's SPAC deal.
- Facebook's 30-Day List Was Recently Extended to Strong Performers. That Could Devastate Employee Morale, Even for People Who Get 'Rehired'
The practice of telling employees to 'apply' for an internal job--and land it--or be let go sounds reasonable in theory but is terrible in practice.
- How Illumix's Unusual Approach to Consumer Research Helped It Launch Its First AR Game in Just 9 Months
Kirin Sinha has been banned from several malls--and Reddit--because of this approach.
- The Biggest Leadership Lesson from the Biggest Patagonia Donation
It's charting a course for a new way of doing business
- Sleep Coach: Everything You Think You Know About Getting a Good Night's Sleep Is Wrong
A sleep coach offers refreshingly counterintuitive advice on how to finally sleep better.
- How to Keep Your Company's A.I. From Being Creepy and Annoying
Expanding privacy options will help consumers feel more comfortable.
- Five Keys to Keeping Your People
Swag and other treats are fun, but your employees really need a road map of how they're going to thrive within your organization.
- Want to Be Remarkably Successful? Focus on Creating Your Own Million Dollar Venn Diagram of Success
HubSpot co-founder Dharmesh Shah calls it the Trillion Dollar Venn Diagram of Success. But it applies no matter how you define 'success.'
- 3-Year-Old Canned Water Brand Liquid Death Is Both Brilliant and Completely Precarious. Here's Why
Mike Cessario of Liquid Death has built the fastest-growing water brand on the strength of one great joke. But is it really enough?
- Do I Need A Better Sense of Humor At Work?
I don't like it when my team jokes around. How can I lighten up?
- How Private Equity and Venture Capital Are Helping Founders Level Up
Inc.'s annual Founder-Friendly Investors list offers an inside track on the PE and VC firms that help founder-led companies grow.
- Why This Founder Partnered With the Same VC Firm on Three Different Companies
Norwest Venture Partners helped serial entrepreneur Jim Barnett score two paydays, and get started on a third.
- How This Private Equity Firm Helped a Pet Food Brand Hit $100 Million in Sales
Nulo founder Michael Landa credits Main Post Partners for funding his growth strategy--without micromanaging the business.
- How Private Equity Helped This Founder Achieve 5x Revenue Growth
Former physical therapist Heidi Jannenga's fast-growing software company, WebPT, hit $100 million in sales after an investment from Battery Ventures.
- This Founder Turned Down an Acquisition and Brought on Investors. That Led to a Much Bigger Sale
How Sageview Capital helped Reflexis Systems founder Prashanth Palakurthi sell his company for $575 million.
- This Founder’s VC Helped Her Grow Revenue From $3 Million to Over $130 Million—In Three Years
Paul Conley, a managing director at Paladin Capital Group, was instrumental for helpingEmily Leproust's startup to IPO.
- How PE Helped This Beauty Founder Land a Sale to L’Occitane
Sol de Janeiro more than doubled sales just two years after accepting an investment from Prelude Growth Partners.
- Leaders, Ignore the 5-Year Rule at Your Peril
"Asking people to do the same job for years is cruel and unusual punishment," new research finds.
- Google's CEO Just Told a Disgruntled Workforce That They Need to Be Doing This 1 Thing to be Better. It Doesn't Look Good
Google execs should look to the 50-100-500 rule and take a good long look in the mirror.
- The 2-Word Phrase Steve Jobs Used to Inspire His Team to Make the World's Most Iconic Products
According to Jobs, 'good isn't good enough.'
- Oprah's Clever 'Talk Show Trifecta' Trick Works on Everyone See Meets -- From Obama to Beyonce
The brilliantly simple strategy to build strong connections quickly.
- How Google's Reimagined "Work From Anywhere" Policy Gets Staff Back in the Office
The solution to getting staff to return to the office is simple--and free.
- Research Shows Having an Abundance Mindset Can Raise your IQ by 13 Points: 5 Ways to Cultivate One
Focusing on what you lack makes you functionally dumber. Train yourself to focus on what's possible instead.
- 30 Ideas From Psychology That Will Make You Saner and More Successful, Explained in 280 Characters or Less
A clinical psychologist and founder offers tweet-length explanations of some of the most useful concepts in her field.
For over 30 years, Cornerstone has helped product-oriented businesses implement and customize business ERP software that helps them better run and manage every aspect of their business; from sales, e-commerce, CRM, manufacturing, distribution, accounting, barcoding, and much more. Contact us today!