SAP Business One for Better Control of Production
Leaders of growing businesses understand the importance of maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. They also value being able to easily track and control their inventory and warehouses. For superior and accurate control of inventory management, owners of manufacturing and wholesale distribution companies implement SAP Business One (also known as Business One and SAP B1) as their enterprise solution. SAP B1 is the fastest selling enterprise resource planning (ERP) system on the market because it helps you to track and record stock movements, manage detailed warehouse data, and plan and release production orders based on your material requirements planning (MRP). The system supports all of your basic needs for production activities by allowing you to efficiently manage bills of materials, material requirements, and production orders.
Easy Management of Your Warehouse(s), Inventory and Production
- Manage inventories by using different costing models, use multiple units of measure and pricing, and maintain item master data
- Record goods receipts and issues; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; track stock transfers; perform inventory and cycle counts
- Maintain multilevel bills of materials, globally maintain prices for BOMs, and issue and release production orders manually or by backflush
- Efficient up to date reporting- Generate reports with data that is refreshed regularly, and display them in different report formats or as dashboards
Easily Manage Your Bill of Materials (BOMs)
The software makes if simple and easy for you to manage BOMs for assembly, sales, and production. You can easily document the quantity, type, and price of materials needed to manufacture the final products, along with quantity available within the bill of materials. As soon as the BOMs have been defined, production orders can be released. Component costs, availability of materials, and specific requirements are added automatically to your work orders, making sure that allocation of raw materials to products is accurate. You can initiate and effectively track the production process as well as efficiently move the materials used.
Easily Plan Required Materials
The material requirements planning (MRP) functionality in SAP Business One provides you with the ability to create simple or complicated, multilevel production plans. It replaces informal scheduling with a structured process and uses data from a variety of sources. Sources of data include:
- Bill of materials
- Inventory data
- Inputs from scheduled production and purchase orders
- Demand inputs from actual and forecasted orders
Easily Manage Your Items, Warehouse(s) and Production:
- Gain efficiency by automating processes and integrating production functionality
- Improve customer service with on time delivery and fewer stock-outs and shortages
- Decrease inventory costs with improved materials planning and inventory control
- Improve business insight with powerful inventory and warehouse reporting tools
SAP ERP Software for Small and Midsize Manufacturing and/or Wholesale Distribution Enterprise Businesses (SMB and SME)
SAP Business One is a fully integrated business management system that includes functionality around financials, sales, purchasing, distribution, HR and customer relationship management. In short, all the functionality you expect from a larger enterprise system, but substantially less to purchase and much faster to implement ““ a low risk option for your growing manufacturing, wholesale distribution or online retail business.
As a singular data system, right “out of the box” SAP Business One offers completely integrated:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
SAP Business Partner | Cornerstone Consulting | 813-321-1300
For immediate answers to questions about SAP Business One sales, support, and services, please feel free to Contact us at 813-321-1300. Looking forward to connecting with you.
About SAP Consultants | Cornerstone Consulting | Provides SAP Business One Software, Tech Support and Related Services
Cornerstone provides software products, tech services and business process outsourcing which support all areas of a small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control-tracking-management, warehouse management, e-commerce, and more. Cornerstone’s “dream team” of programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
If you’d like your small or medium enterprise (SME) to run better, streamline warehouse inventory management with the use of mobile solutions, out-maneuver competitors, improve interactions with each customer, have better solutions for finding new customers, and transform your business with the latest in technology, you have definitely found the right team to collaborate with and make it happen. Your business can achieve amazing things with SAP Business One!