Better Accounting with SAP Business One
Small and midsize business teams and leaders should know that the way to measure the success of all of your hard work rests within your accounting processes. When a business accurately tracks financial accounting, executives can easily convey vital economic information to investors, creditors, regulators and managers that can dramatically influence the future direction of the company. Having the right software and tools for your financial accounting process is an essential part of running a healthy and strong business well. From managing assets and bank transactions to keeping track of net gains and losses, proper accounting keeps business afloat. The SAP Business One ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software is one cutting-edge system that simplifies and automates numerous accounting processes, right “out of the box”.
Would you like to see this small business accounting software? Contact the software specialists at Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. today to schedule a demo.
1. Fixed Asset Management w/ SAP Business One
SAP Business One’s amazing asset tracking software allows you to monitor the resources you already own, along with their total cost and depreciation, specific locations, individuals using them, when they’re checked out, due back and crucial maintenance or repair schedules. Plus, reporting options are built into SAP Business One’s asset tracking solution. So, you’ll have pre-built reports that enable you to keep track of the usefulness of equipment, tools, etc. All of this information is captured in one program that will help you prevent loss, maintain equipment and cut expenses such as unnecessary equipment purchases.
2. All-in-One Banking with SAP B1
SAP Business One’s All-in-One Banking feature allows small and midsize businesses to get the real-time insights they need to boost profitability per customer and improve their cost-to-income ratio. This industry-specific software for SME’s (i.e. small and medium enterprises) can help you deliver a variety of products and services to consumers, cut down operating costs, successfully streamline your essential processes and so much more, so that your accounting procedures are super simple.
3. Multi-Currency Support in SAP Business One
For businesses taking payments in foreign currencies or considering the possibilities of business expansion, SAP Business One’s multi-currency transaction support could prove invaluable. Not only is it ideal for businesses that purchase or sell in countries outside of the United States, the functionality will also allow you to define a specific currency for each of your business partners and general ledger accounts. All of this is accomplished while automatically suggesting the currency you have defined as default, to help you stay organized when necessary. Accounting couldn’t be easier with this intuitive software system.
At Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. we’ll even go one step further by tying together your e-Commerce and accounting operations with the incredible SAP Business One software system faster than you could possibly imagine. Time and again we’ve demonstrated that companies working with our software consultants can improve overall performance by as much as thirty percent or much more. With this SAP system and our team you can outmatch your competitors, better serve your customers and get more out of your company. Contact us about a free trial!
Test Drive SAP Business One for Yourself
You can take a test drive of the SAP Business One software system right now if you visit Test Drive
Find a more affordable way to run your business in the modern world right now.
SME/SMB Research and Insights:
- SAP software can handle upwards of 10,000 transaction every day.
- SAP eliminates unreliable accounting, which is a major cause of failure as it costs SME’s more over time.
- SAP Business One can improve your business performance by 30% or more with Cornerstone Consulting specialists.
- SAP B1 also integrates all of your e-Commerce and ERP operations, helps you meet modern demands and make both better business decisions and profits, faster than ever.
Key SAP Business One Facts:
- SAP Business One organizes information for better data analysis and informed business decision-making
- SME’s can use SAP Business One and get the most out of big data to improve accounting operations and save money
- SAP B1 offers users high quality business analytics and business intelligence
- Data analysis insights in real-time. Plus, mobile friendly applications
- Plus, SAP Business One powered by HANA can now help you manage massive data sets
- Big data integration, analysis and reporting at lightning speed
SME Analytics, Stats and Facts for SAP Business One:
- Fastest selling Enterprise Resource Planning System on the Market
- Software is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leader: SAP
- Small business management software comes with Crystal Reports built-in for your convenience
- Incomparable Business Analytics and Business Intelligence with high quality Data Analysis Insights are included
- Simple to use and easy to customize (role-based, cockpits with dashboards, software development kit are built-in)
- Personalized (You can set it up so that you use only the functionality that helps you complete tasks at peak performance)
- Global Search (Search for any kind of data from anywhere in the SAP Business One system)
- One-click Drill Down (Easily access the information you need with one click capability)
- Access SAP Business One from your Mobile Device
One, User-Friendly System for a Modern Management Experience
All of your business data is in a single software package, unifying:
- Customer Relationship Management (i.e. CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (i.e. MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (i.e. RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (i.e. A/R)
- Accounts Payable (i.e. A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Seek SAP’s VAR Partner, Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. for SAP Business One
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. is a leading SAP business partner, top value added reseller (VAR) of the SAP Business One a.k.a. SAP B1 ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software system and a high quality provider of e-commerce add-on applications for the SAP Business One system. Since 1983 our privately owned information technology (IT) company, has successfully provided thousands of clients with a full suite of cutting-edge software and technology solutions throughout North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean. Our corporate office is located conveniently in sunny Tampa Bay, Florida.
If you’re interested in working with an innovative technology consulting, web development, and IT firm specializing in business automation and optimization, you have found your dream team. You can rely on Cornerstone to provide outstanding software products, related services and technical support for all areas of your small or medium-sized business, such as: accounting, overall financials, CRM (i.e. customer relationship management), sales, inventory control and tracking, warehouse management, MRP (i.e. material requirements planning), e-commerce and so much more. Cornerstone’s highly-skilled programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
So if you’re business leader interested in connecting with the software dream team at Cornerstone Consulting for the amazing SAP Business One ERP system, act today. You can connect with our team’s certified SAP Business One consultants at 813-321-1300.
Review and Learn More About the Fastest Selling ERP System on the Market:
- SAP Business One is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leaders: SAP.
- Take a tour of the system now: SAP Business One iTour.
- Contact a Cornerstone team member for a business consultation and a free 30-Day trial of our SAP Business One toolkit, now.
- Call 813-321-1300 for your SAP B1 free 30 day trial and/or demo
SAP Business One ERP Software: Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
Looking for amazing business software to make operations lean and substantially increase the efficiency of your entire organization? Search no more: SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Services:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
SAP Business One Tech Support
As award-winning value added resellers (VAR’s), our highly skilled, U.S. based programmers, consultants, implementation specialists, and trainers will not only ensure that you meet your efficiency goals but also help your business run better than ever before imagined.
- National SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
- Florida Local SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
Contact Your SAP Business One and e-Commerce Dream Team
For a rapid response, feel free to connect with Certified SAP Business One Consultants at 813-321-1300.
Want even more details about SAP Business One? Contact Cornerstone now.