Centralize Business Operations with Integrated Supply Chain Management Software
Why is SAP Business One (also known as SAP B1, sap One and Business One) such a popular enterprise resource planning (ERP) system among small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) all over the world? The integrated supply chain management (SCM) capabilities of this best-selling ERP software (sometimes written as SAP B1, Business One, and SAP Business 1) is a driving factor for leaders of the wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries in their choice of SAP Business One.
With innumerable raw materials flowing into an enterprise from many levels of suppliers, SMEs in these industries must adopt an inventory management software system that will simplify the entire supply chain process from start to finish. Manufacturers and distributors frequently utilize SAP B1 for this arduous task because it provides comprehensive applications for financial accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, and more, allowing business owners to run their entire organization on the same ERP platform.
SAP Business One also provides real-time business intelligence and data analytics tools, helping business owners get a clear picture of their supply chains at every level. With all of these amazing ERP capabilities combined on a unified software system, distributors and manufacturers can rapidly streamline and optimize operations, eliminate inefficiencies, reduce expenditures, make smarter decisions, and easily adjust to faster business growth.
Building a Resilient Supply Chain with SAP Business One ERP
According to Wikipedia, studies have shown that today’s supply chains need to be flexible and adaptable to change. “Supply chain resilience” involves digitizing your enterprise and its supply chain management practices, so that employees may be productive “any time, anywhere.” In order to create a resilient supply chain system, business owners must follow four important steps:
1. Manage the supply chain proactively, planning ahead for unexpected events and making managerial improvements before issues ever arise. SAP Business One real-time analytics can provide immediate insights into the status of your supply chain, as well as forecast potential changes so you can quickly react in the best way possible.
2. Coordinate with suppliers to improve information sharing and speed materials across the chain. Because SAP Business One integrates your enterprise data on a single information system and generates accurate reports in real time, it has never been easier to access and share supply chain data the moment it is needed. You can directly communicate with the supplier to discover the status of raw materials, or inform them of the next products your customers will demand so they can prepare to provide any necessary resources.
3. Collaborate with your suppliers’ suppliers to increase visibility and accountability across your extended supply chain. Business One supports inventory management across multiple locations and subsidiaries, enabling business owners to consolidate supply chain management processes and ensure that every level of the chain is operating efficiently and ethically. With these insights, you can ensure your employees and your customers that you take care to work with sources that share their values.
4. Transform your supply chain into a dynamic supply chain that can quickly adapt to growth, unpredictable markets, geographical issues, changing customer interests, etc. SAP Business One’s integrated supply chain management and business analytics software programs provide the ultimate intelligence for enterprise leaders wanting to align the entire chain on the same path, no matter where that path leads.
SAP Business One is more than just a top-rated ERP software system for wholesale distributors and manufacturers. With integrated supply chain management, inventory tracking, customer service, and business accounting applications, the Business One platform empowers enterprise leaders to prepare, adapt, and thrive as their organization grows.
Research and Insights on Integrated Supply Chain Management with SAP B1
- SAP Business One streamlines supply chain processes and allows you to build and manage your network of suppliers.
- Reduce supply chain risks and expenses through superior supply chain planning on the SAP B1 platform.
Source: Wholesale Distribution (SAP Business One PDF)
SAP Supply Chain Management Resources for Wholesalers and Manufacturers
- Demand and Replenishment Planning (SAP Business One PDF)
- Warehouse and Production Management with SAP Business One (Inventory Management PDF)
Why Do So Many Business Leaders Trust Cornerstone Consulting for SAP Business One Software and Services?
Cornerstone Consulting is an information technology (IT) company specializing in business optimization, automation, and SAP Business One ERP implementation. Cornerstone is:
- A trusted SAP Gold Partner
- An award-winning value-added reseller (VAR)
- A company with highly-skilled customization, configuration, and implementation specialists
- Renowned for expertise with ERP, mobile software and technology, EDI, e-Commerce solutions, and more
We make process of purchasing SAP Business One and related add-on software simple and easy for owners of small and midsize companies by offering free trials, SAP software demos, and even special discounts on SAP B1 packages. Although Cornerstone provides SAP Business One software, related services, and tech support to companies through out the United States, many professional services, manufacturing, and/or wholesale distribution clients are based in Florida. Cornerstone is Florida’s leading provider of SAP Business One and SAP HANA software, support, and related services.
Contact Cornerstone Consulting for SAP Business One Information
Do you need more information about SAP Business One ERP? Get in touch with us today at 813-321-1300.